The New PEUGEOT Expert is a van designed to cater for your every business need. It has plenty of great features to make your work easier on a daily basis, plus state-of-the-art engines delivering an enjoyable drive combined with great performance.
The New Expert Range has vans to suit all trades
Available in three lengths, including a brand-new Compact version at just 4.60 m long with an overall height of just 1.90 m, it will have no trouble slipping into urban car parks. Payloads up to 1400 KG
The New Peugeot Expert is available in different versions : as panel van, platform cab, crew van and the New Peugeot Expert Combi passenger version with up to 9 seats.
Greater modularity for increased productivity
- Moduwork partition (1) - a clever touch that lets you accommodate loads up to 4 m in length along the flat floor while retaining 2 front seats.
- Load capacity up to 6.6 m3
- Innovative hands-free sliding door (1), making it remarkably easy to load and unload goods.
- Head-Up Display (1) and countless driver assistance features (1).
- New generation of voice-controlled connected 3D navigation functions (1), plus real-time traffic information from TomTom Traffic (2)
Next-generation platform- delivering greater efficiency
- The New Peugeot Expert is based on the EMP2 platform, ensuring an efficient use of space and great ride and handling.
- BlueHDi engines ranging from 95 to 180 hp and delivering 400Nm(1)
- New EAT6 automatic gearbox.
- Highly pleasurable driving experience combined with the lowest consumption and emissions in the segment.
- Competitive operating cost thanks to a maintenance interval of 30,000 miles or 2 years